TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contributions within interactive parts of the website are the opinions of the individual authors and, unless otherwise indicated by a person with the authority to speak on behalf of The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund, they may not be taken to represent the official position of The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund on any of the topics under discussion. Submitting content to The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund website or social media platform constitutes granting us a non-exclusive license to publish that material online and/or in print.
Donor Online Contributions
Please note that all online donations to The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund are FINAL and non-refundable.
No refund. All donations are final.
In the event that you have entered an incorrect amount and submitted a donation in error via our online donations form, please contact our Administrative office to resolve such donations issues, using the Contact Information found on this website.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all visitors. The personal information you provide through our websites is used for the purpose of maintaining contact with you. The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund does not sell, trade or otherwise share your information except where legally required to do so. If at any time you wish your information to be removed from our email distribution lists or similar, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website is provided by The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund
- This website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information content materials or products included on this site. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- Unless otherwise specified, the services provided on this website are for your sole personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute, modify, display, publish or sell any information, artwork, products or services obtained from the website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund disclaims all warranties express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund does not warrant that this website, its servers, or e-mail sent from The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website including but not limited to damages for consequential loss.
- You may not use interactive areas on The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund website for unlawful, dishonest, questionable or immoral purposes. This includes comments which may be considered as ‘spam’ or potentially construed as libelous.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund or any of its employees, officers or agents.
- All copy on this website, unless otherwise credited to the relevant copyright owner with appropriate permission, is Copyright © 2019 The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by Bahamas law. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Commonwealth of The Bahamas.
- Your use of The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund websites is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, from the first time you access the sites. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should immediately discontinue your access to The Bahamas Hurricane Restoration Fund website.